We are a friendly club always keen for new paddlers to come and try.
We will provide you with a paddle and give you some pointers.
- A typical session last about 90 minutes, including boat loading, warm up and warm down.
- You can attend 3 training sessions for free before you need to commit to becoming a member.
- Membership costs $270 for the year! $200 club fees and $70 AOCRA fees. If you paddle for only 45 weeks, only $6.00 per week or 3 sessions a week at $2.00! WOW! Sound good??
- Most paddlers wear gym or work out gear and you can either wear shoes or thongs. You may like to bring a hat, sunscreen, towel, bottle of water.
Please contact Dee on 0409050391 if you would like more information or Email Hurricane.
Advise Dee which training session you are going to attend so we can keep an eye out for you or come and meet us at training.
Ready to go …..
Click on Join Here
Training Sessions are held at Leewin Scout Hall:
- Tuesday 6.00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday 5.45pm – 7.45pm ( Stay for a BBQ and chat afterwards)
- Sunday 8.00am – 9.30am
Sometimes we need to cancel training and there are a number of ways we can inform you.
2. Facebook page
3. A mobile text
We are located right next to the restaurant “Eat Greek”